How to Make Iced Coffee?
Do you love Iced Coffee? And want to learn how to make it at home and enjoy a late-night cold coffee without going out. Then you are reading the right blog. I have a straightforward recipe for delicious iced coffee at home that tastes just as good as a cafe, that is as delicious as you had enjoyed at a cafe. With only simple ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious iced coffee in just a few minutes.
What is iced coffee?
It is made using regular hot coffee that has been cooled completely and is served on ice. So it’s basically just cold coffee, but with a good amount of ice cubes for that refreshing touch. It is generally more highly brewed than regular coffee.
How to make iced coffee?
There is a number of different methods to make a simple iced coffee, however, I recommend using the way given below.
Add coffee to boiling water.
Add ground or instant coffee in the cup and pour over 200ml or 2tps of boiling water. Stir until fully dissolved.
Cool down at room temperature.
Allow it to cool down to room temperature. If you like you can also chill in the fridge for an hour or two.
Pour coffee over ice cubes.
Pour chilled coffee over a jar filled with ice cubes. You can also serve as black or add 50ml of milk and mix it well.
Add milk and blend.
Pour into a blender with the milk along with 2 or 3 ice cubes and maple syrup or vanilla syrup or sugar syrup (optional) then blend until smooth and bubbly. It’s optional as per your taste.
Ready to serve.
Pour this mixture into a tall, long glass and serve.
Points to keep in mind.
- With summer around the corner, iced coffee drinks may sound like the perfect energy-boosting treat – but in reality, they can be full of hidden sugars and calories.
- You can use flavored syrup instead of using normal sugar to sweeten your coffee.
- Flavors that work perfectly with coffee include hazelnut, toffee, and vanilla.
- Caramel and butterscotch are two sweeter flavors that pair perfectly with an iced coffee, and they’re both straightforward to make at home.
- Make it enjoy your day and find your favorite flavor mixtures.