At a period when the corona virus was rapidly spreading, several regulations were implemented in various states to stop the spread of the infection. Therefore, the Maharashtra government has begun accepting registrations for the 2022 Universal Travel Pass online. In addition to Maharashtra, numerous other states have also adopted Universal Travel Pass forms at the same time. Many people in the nation have received the corona vaccine in both doses. A Universal Travel Pass can be created for persons who have taken both doses and are performing the necessary service. They won’t have any trouble getting around as a result.
At epassmsdma.mahit.org, you can also apply for a Universal Travel Pass online. After that, you’ll receive a Universal Travel Pass that gives you freedom to travel anywhere. The facility of a Universal Travel Pass is being offered to the citizens for travel in accordance with the COVID-19 standards set forth by the Railways and the Government of Maharashtra. You can now download a Universal Travel Pass by following the instructions below.
A Universal Pass: What Is It?
The Central Government of India eventually decided to issue the Universal Pass in order to facilitate interstate travel after the Disaster Management Department of the Government of Maharashtra’s plan received positive feedback. The pass verifies their immunisation records and facilitates their travel as well as their visits to malls, eateries, and other public locations. A travel category level is included with the travel pass. The pass is used everywhere in the nation.
You can travel without any restrictions using this pass. Actually, if you don’t have this pass, the government and the railway department say you can’t buy a ticket. You may obtain this pass if you have gotten the Covid-19 vaccine in both doses. This information is solely for you if you intend to apply for this pass as well. By using these steps, you can submit an application for a Universal Travel Pass.
The government and the Railway Department have made it plain that non-universal pass holders will not be permitted to purchase tickets. By scanning the QR code included on the Universal Travel Pass, you can access all the state’s citizen-related data. Citizens will receive better service while purchasing tickets and traveling throughout the state thanks to the Universal Travel Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Registration 2022 All Details
|Service Name||Universal Travel Pass|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Authority||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility to get the UTP||Mentioned below|
|Purpose of issuing the UTP||To allow Intrastate as well as Interstate Movement amidst Restrictions|
|Permission also includes||Maharashtra Local Train and Buses Travel|
|Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022||Available on epassmsdma.mahait.org|
|Type of Pass||QR Code|
Qualifications for the Universal Travel Pass
- To apply for UTP, you must be a Maharashtra resident.
- You cannot apply for UTP as a child.
- Only those who work in the healthcare, education, or public sector are eligible to qualify for UTP.
- To qualify for UTP, you must fall under one of the qualified categories or subcategories.
- You must have all the information needed by the government if you wish to register for UTP.
A Universal Travel Pass’s features
The Government of Maharashtra’s Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department has authorized local train travel for the general public who have received both doses of the corona vaccination. For this, offline verification of immunization records at Mumbai train stations served as the launch point for the issuance of railway passes.
Following offline, the option of online e-pass is now also available, and the administration has created the website epassmsdma.mahit.org for this purpose. This website link was created by the Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of the Government of Maharashtra to offer the e-pass facility to the workers performing critical services and other residents so they won’t encounter any difficulties while commuting in the city or state.
Information about the Universal Pass
The following information will be on a Universal Travel Pass:
- Name of the holder of the Universal Travel Pass
- Male or female UTP holder
- Holder’s age with a Universal Travel Pass
- the UTP holder’s picture
- Category of travel
- beneficiary ID for the applicant’s QR code
- Dates of the Covid vaccination’s first and second doses
How to Register Online for a Universal Travel Pass in 2022
You must first visit the epassmsdma.mahit.org official website to obtain the Universal Travel Pass. The next step is to select the Universal Pass option. Remember that only the citizen who has taken both dosages is eligible for this option. Now that you’ve entered your phone number, an OTP will be sent to that number; input it.
The unique feature is that the required information, including your required date, is automatically obtained by the epassmsdma.mahit.org. To apply for a Universal Travel Pass, select Generate Pass after which your registration will be complete.
What is the Epassmsdma.mahait.org Login/Status?
Use the following procedures to log in to the Epassmsdma.mahait.org website issued by the Maharashtra government:
- Visit the official website at Epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- Click the Login option here, then enter your Username and Password.
- Check the Captcha that appears on the screen now, and carefully type it into the space provided.
- After that, simply click Sign In to log in to this website.
How do I use Telegram to apply for a Universal Travel Pass?
The Telegram App is another tool that citizens can utilise to submit their applications for Universal Travel Passes. On the telegram search bar, type @MahaGovUniversalPassBot. Your screen would display the exact same form. A link to download your Universal Pass will be emailed to you on Telegram or through SMS to the registered cellphone number after the verification.
How do businesses apply for the Universal Pass?
- Visit the webpage that was stated earlier. (https://epassmsdma.mahait.org/login.htm)
- Select “UTP” from the menu on the homepage.
- “Register your Establishment” should be selected.
- On the screen would display a form. Correctly enter all of your information. To be sure, double-check them.
- The coordinator can provide you with employee information such as name, department, phone number, etc.
- The employee will receive an SMS for confirmation.
- Members can now access the site using their phone numbers to log in.
- A crisp and obvious photo of the candidate must be uploaded after you have successfully registered in.
- After 24 hours of the picture being uploaded, the Pass is generated.
- Voila! Now that you can download your Universal Travel Pass by using QR Based
For Tutorial on How to apply for universal pass:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg1Gm_Kfc5g