Noodles with cod & mango
- Put the noodles in a large bowl, and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave to stand for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the cod in a large bowl, add the paprika and toss well to coat the fish evenly.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or large heavy frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, peppers and baby corn cobs, and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cod to the wok or pan together with the sliced mango. Stir-fry for a further 2–3 minutes until the fish is tender. Add the beansprouts to the wok and toss well to combine.
- Mix the tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour together. Add the mixture to the wok and cook, stirring occasionally, until the juices thicken.
- To serve, drain the noodles well, and divide among four warmed serving bowls. Divide the cod and mango stir-fry among the bowls, and serve immediately.