On Cash App, changing account profiles from business to personal is a simple process. Users of Cash App have the option to alter their account profile anytime necessary. You should be aware that the Cash App will ask you whether you want a personal or business account when you sign up. Users can choose the Cash App account they want to use to run. By following a few simple procedures, individuals can, however, switch their profile from business to personal or vice versa.
To change your Cash App from Business to Personal, complete these steps:
- First, launch the Cash app on your phone.
- Next, choose the “Profile” option from the home screen.
- Then click on the ‘Personal’ icon.
- Now scroll down and select “Change Account Type” from the menu.
- then click the box that says “Personal to Business.”
- Finally, you must enter the PIN or scan your fingerprint to validate the modifications.
The short answer is yes, you can use Cash App for both personal and business purposes. A Cash App user is allowed to have two accounts, but the catch is that they must be linked to two distinct contact numbers in order to have both a personal account and a corporate account.
Additionally, you need a debit card that hasn’t been registered with Cash App before, along with two new emails.
The actions to follow in order to open a second Cash App account are listed below:-
- Open the Cash App on your phone first.
- To sign up, click the Sign Up button.
- Follow the steps on your screen, including those for entering your mobile number, bank information, email address, etc., after that.
- Select the Account Type, either Personal or Business, in the following step.
Note: Please take note that each Cash App account must have a unique email address and bank account information.
Consequently, by following the above-mentioned methods, you can transform Cash App Business to Personal.
However, if you run into any problems or want to discover how to switch from Business Cash App to Personal Account or perhaps vice versa, just get in touch with the Customer Support staff for advice.