The Ring Video Doorbell Pro is made to ring your current doorbell chime, but you may turn off this feature.
To disable this function, adhere to the guidelines listed below.
Note that your Ring Chime is unaffected by these settings.
- Get the Ring app open.
- Tap gadgets
- On your Ring Pro, tap.
- Select Device Settings.
- Choose Doorbell Kit Preferences.
- You can turn off or on your in-home doorbell chime by tapping the toggle.
- The functionality is active if the toggle is set to green.
- The feature is not active if the toggle is set to white.
- To save your changes, tap Done in the upper right corner.