How to make Alexa mad?
Amazon Alexa, also known simply as Alexa, is like having an assistant who never gets tired. She will answer or get you information on the topic you are searching for. She is continually learning, so always growing in what she knows. Not hard to use, you hold down the circle at the bottom of your tablet screen. Then ask Alexa what you need to ask. You can say her name first, that gets her attention! People make fun of Alexa by asking her annoying questions, which make Alexa mad. Let’s learn some of those commands to get Alexa’s angry replies.
Ask Alexa funny questions to make her mad:
Alexa, your mother, was a Hamster.
She will reply:
Well, your father scents of boor trees. Now go away, or I will insult you another time.
Alexa, can you give me some money?
She may reply in different modes such as “I’m not a bank” and “No pockets, no wallet.”
Alexa, calculate the value of Pi.
The estimated value of pi is 3.14159……she will instantly reply:
I am allergic to numbers this large.
Alexa, roast me.
She will respond with an insult. She has a variety of insults she can respond with. All of Alexa’s insults are clean, but still funny.
Alexa, make me a sandwich.
She will reply, ok you are a sandwich.
Alexa, will you be my valentine?
She will reply, “I like you as a friend”.
Alexa, how much do you weigh?
She will reply, “I am weightless, like a cloud. Wait a minute, clouds actually weigh a lot, so that’s not quite right. Let’s just say I’m more sass than mass.”
Alexa, Count to one million.
She will instantly reply, “I would love to count to one million, but it would take me a week and five days if I counted one number every second”.
Alexa, are you blue?
She replies with “Only my light ring, only my light ring.”
Alexa, do you have any pets?
She will instantly reply in a negative way “I don’t have any pets. I used to have a few bugs, but they kept getting squashed.”
Create an angry announcement to make Alexa mad:
Use the Alexa app to make Alexa say anything you want. If the Alexa app is not currently installed on your smartphone, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store on Android devices, or from the App Store on iPhone and iPad. Then follow these simple steps to create an angry announcement.
Open the Alexa app.
- Tap the ‘Communicate button” at the bottom of the screen that resembles a speech bubble.
- Then tap “Announce button” at the top of the screen that resembles a megaphone. This button helps you to create an announcement that will be repeated across all of your Alexa devices.
- Then type any sort of angry message you want to announce on all your devices that makes Alexa mad.
- At last, tap the blue colored “Send icon” to send your message across all the devices.
Make angry custom routines in Alexa App to make Alexa mad:
The best way to get angry responses from Alexa is to program your own using custom routines. Feed custom angry phrases into Alexa App to get angry replies from Alexa. Let’s learn how to customise it.
Create a name for the new routine
- Open the Alexa App.
- Tap the icon “More” that you can see in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap the grey colored “Routine button”, to start creating custom routines.
- Now tap plus (+) sign in the upper-right corner to open the menu that allows you to create a new custom routine.
- To create a name for your routine, tap Enter routine name’ at the top and then enter a name for the routine. You can name it “Make Alexa mad” and tap next to finish the editing.
Create new responses for Alexa to respond
- Come to the second option in the menu bar that is “When this happens”. Select this option to pick an action for alexa to respond to.
- Then select the first option in the menu that is “Voice” option to enter a phrase that Alexa will respond to.
- Enter a phrase for Alexa to respond to and tap Next.
- Select the last option in the menu that is “Add action” that allows you to select a response from Alexa.
- Then tap the second option in the menu that is “Alexa says” to select a response from Alexa.
- Next, tap Customised to enter your own custom response from Alexa.
- Enter an angry response and tap Next.
- Confirm your response and tap Next.
- Tap the Save button that sits in the upper right corner to save your custom response as a routine.
- It’s in the upper-right corner. This saves your custom response as a routine. When you say “Alexa” followed by the phrase you entered, Alexa will respond with the angry response you entered.
It may take up to a minute before your custom routine is added. Similarly you can add more angry responses by tapping Add to make Alexa mad.
No doubt, Alexa can control several compatible smart devices using itself as a home automation system to turn on your smart lights, can put music on, read you a recipe, turn off your lights, give you a newscast, read a book, put on an old fashioned radio theatre cast, tell you a joke, tell you the weather, set an alarm for you and can help you keep a list for the supermarket and so on. I think sometimes it’s ok to give her some troubling commands that she has to reply in an angry manner. This will surely bring a happy mood swing into your busy life.