Taking Live Photo On iPhone
Live photos can be taken with your iPhone by using the Camera. What happens just before and just after you take your picture, including the audio, is recorded in a Live Photo. A Live Photo is taken in the same way that a normal photo is taken.
- First of all, open your Camera
- Set Camera to Photo Mode and turn off Live Photo
- The Live Photo button appears at the top of the camera screen when Live Photo is enabled. The Live Photo button’s slash indicates that the feature is disabled. To enable or disable Live Photo, tap the button.
- Now tap on the shutter button to take live photos.
- You can play a live photo by clicking on the thumbnail of the photo, touch and hold the screen to play the photo.