One of the wishes that many of you may have is to trick EcoATM. We understand that you want to get the most money for your old electronic devices such as phones, tablets, iPads, laptops, and so on. But how do you fool EcoATM? If you have the same question, read the following article thoroughly and you will have all of your answers soon.
EcoATM has over 5000 kiosk locations across the United States, making it simple to locate one near you. Many people want to get the most money possible when selling their old devices, or in other words, they want to trick EcoATM into giving them more money than their gadget is worth.
What exactly is EcoATM?
We can all guess what EcoATM is from its name, which is similar to that of an ATM machine. EcoATM is similar to ATMs, but instead of inserting a debit/credit card, you must insert your electronic devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, and so on.
How to Fool EcoATM
Tricking an EcoATM can be difficult for some people, but here is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the entire process of making your old electronic gadget look brand new and getting the most out of it.
- First, obtain the previous version of the gadget that preceded the new one on the market.
- Root your old version device and install a root file explorer on it.
- Locate the device’s build.prop setting.
- Then you must locate information about the newer version of the device and replace it on your device with the older one.
- Simply replace the existing old version information in your device’s build.prop with the newer one.
- Finally, go to your nearest EcoATM and try selling your device; you will get more money this way.
Is it legal for me to sell the stolen electronic device to EcoATM?
This is another common question that many users have, but to be honest, selling stolen devices to EcoATM is illegal. Because the majority of stolen device serial numbers and build numbers have been registered with the police, if you try to sell such devices to EcoATM, all of your information will be sent to the legal department, and they will take action against you if necessary.
If the EcoATM accepts the stolen devices, keep in mind that your ID proof information is with them, and if they later confirm that the device is stolen, they will share your information with the police, and you will be prosecuted.
So keep such an idea out of your head and don’t try to sell the stolen electronic device to EcoATM.Read: How To Sell Stuff On Ebay